Monday, October 20, 2008

Muscle relaxation.

Please ole please wear blue and green so flowers can bloom and the birds can sing, Today. Sometimes I often think of this line from a underground Erykah Badu track. Although I really don't quite understand the totality of it, I do know the energy from it calms me down. It makes me feel like there is something I can do to make someone else's life feel better. Man if we all did that sometimes knowingly maybe we would get rid of some stress.

On second thought, what do you do if you are making someone feel bad unknowingly? Do you just try to change yourself without knowing what to change? Or do you just let the love of you life go and deal with the pressures of loneliness until someone else comes along? Whatever the case, its safe for me to say that I don't know the answer. All I do know how to do is stand up for what I believe in. Stand up for the morals and ethics that my mother instilled in me. Stand up for the heart that never gets anyone to listen. Unfortuntley, just when it thinks it has someone they leave during the best part.

A New thought...

A wise person once sung, "smile today, run with the breeze, plants some seeds," is such a deep line to me because of sometimes I don't feel like smiling all the time. But that line just helps me through each time I feel like giving up. It allows me to picture my life without a frown on my face. By smiling I can help someone else with there day. But its often hard to smile on the outside when inside your screaming because you know something isn't right. You just know when something has YOUR attention. Its all good though because what God has for me it is for me. He's gonna bless me enough one day to not have to ponder anything negative, this i definetly know for the bible told me so.

As I sit here and ramble on my thoughts, I have nothing else better to do except reflect on my day some of you may think, what is DeEryk talking about? I'm talking about life, I'm talking about me, I'm talking about you and you, I'm talking about being free. You don't have to understand why my mind is spinning a million times, but as long as I know, that I know, that I KNOW! The boo has bugs in his house that he let's run free, but if they don't bug you then they dont bug me." The slay is, they really bug the fuck outta me.

Talk to you on another day, I'm signing out!

No comments: